As a food enthusiast, I’m always looking for ways to experiment with new ingredients. I was searching for a show-stopping dessert when I stumbled across a gorgeous apple rose tart. I was immediately inspired to create my own version, and I’m so excited to share it with you!
This tart is a combination of sweet and tart flavors. The crust is made with my family’s secret recipe and filled with a tart apple filling. The tart is finished off with four apple roses arranged in the center. It’s a stunning and delicious way to end a meal.
I was a little intimidated by the idea of making apple roses, but it was really quite simple. I started by slicing apples into thin slices and then rolling them up into rose shapes. Then I arranged them in the tart, and voila! I had a beautiful and delicious dessert that my family loved!
This Expert Baked Apple Rose Tart is perfect for any special occasion. Whether it’s a romantic dinner for two or an afternoon tea, this tart is sure to impress. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
- If you don’t have a rolling pin, you can use a jar or a wine bottle.
- For a sweeter tart, add a few tablespoons of sugar to the apple mixture.
- You can also add 1/4 cup of raisins or chopped walnuts to the filling for additional texture.
- For a gluten-free version, use gluten-free flour.
Expert Baked Apple Rose Tart
- Baking dish, knife, cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, rolling pin
- 0.5 cup butter, melted
- 0.5 cup white sugar
- 0.5 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 0.25 teaspoon salt
- 2 apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- 0.25 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix together melted butter, white sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl.
- Stir in flour and salt until mixture is crumbly.
- Press mixture into the bottom and sides of a 9 inch tart pan.
- In a separate bowl, mix together thinly sliced apples, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Arrange the apples in a rose pattern in the center of the tart.
- Brush melted butter over the apples.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until apples are soft and golden-brown.
- Allow to cool before serving.