This Herbed Quinoa and Arugula Salad is a combination of two of my favorite ingredients: quinoa and arugula. Quinoa is a superfood packed with protein, fiber and iron, while arugula is a leafy green that is low in calories but high in flavor. I’ve added some colorful vegetables like cherry tomatoes and carrots, and a delicious blend of herbs like basil and oregano. The combination of these ingredients makes for a flavorful and healthy meal that is sure to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters!
So if you’re looking for a delicious, nutritious meal that’s easy to make, give this Herbed Quinoa and Arugula Salad a try! I promise you won’t be disappointed.
– To make this salad gluten-free, use quinoa instead of wheat-based grains.
– To add more flavor, try adding in some feta cheese or nuts.
– To make it vegan-friendly, omit the cheese and use a vegan dressing.
– For a Mexican twist, add in some diced jalapeños, cilantro, and a lime-based dressing.
– For an Italian twist, add in some olives, capers, and a vinaigrette dressing.
Gourmet Herbed Quinoa and Arugula Salad
Try this delicious #Gourmet Herbed Quinoa and Arugula Salad for an easy and flavorful meal! #recipe #salad #quinoa
- Large bowl, small bowl, salad spinner
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 cups arugula
- 0.5 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 0.5 cup carrots, chopped
- 0.25 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 0.25 cup fresh oregano, chopped
- 0.25 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
- 0.25 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Rinse the quinoa and cook according to package instructions.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked quinoa, arugula, tomatoes, carrots, basil, and oregano.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.