Growing up in India, I was always surrounded by the delicious smells of spices and herbs and the vibrant colors of all the exotic fruits and vegetables. One of my favorite summertime flavors was mango, which my family would eat fresh or add to drinks. This inspired me to create this Indian spiced mango margarita, an exotic twist on the classic version.
This drink is sure to be a hit with your friends and family. The combination of mango and Indian spices is a unique and refreshing mix that will tantalize your taste buds. The flavors of the mango are complemented by a subtle hint of spice and a tangy lime twist. I love to serve this drink with a side of fresh mango slices and a lime wedge.
This recipe is so easy to make, and it only requires a few ingredients. Plus, it can be prepared in just a few minutes. So, next time you’re craving something different and refreshing, give this Indian spiced mango margarita a try. I’m sure you won’t be disappointed!
- For a sweeter taste, add a bit of simple syrup to the drink.
- For a spicier kick, add a bit more of the Indian spice blend.
- For a more unique flavor, try adding a splash of orange juice to the drink.
Gourmet Indian Spiced Mango Margarita
- Cocktail shaker, blender, strainer, and knife
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 0.5 cup silver tequila
- 0.5 cup orange liqueur
- 0.5 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Indian spice blend (garam masala, cumin, coriander, and chili powder)
- 0.25 cup simple syrup
- 0.5 cup ice
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the frozen mango, tequila, orange liqueur, lime juice, Indian spice blend, and simple syrup.
- Add the ice and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Strain the margarita into a glass with a salted rim.
- Garnish with a slice of mango and a lime wedge.