I love nothing more than spending time with my family in the kitchen. We love to experiment with different flavors and ingredients to create something truly special. Our latest creation, the Nutritious Italian Prosecco Spritz, is a perfect example of this.
My family has always had a strong bond with Italy and the Mediterranean, so it was only natural that we would come up with this delicious and refreshing drink. We wanted to create something that was unique and flavorful, but still light and nutritious.
After some experimenting, we came up with the perfect combination of Prosecco, fruit juice, and sparkling water. The Prosecco gives the drink a light, bubbly taste, while the fruit juice adds an extra layer of flavor and sweetness. The sparkling water helps to balance out the sweetness and make the drink refreshing.
The best part is that it’s incredibly easy to make. All you need is Prosecco, fruit juice, and sparkling water. I like to use a combination of orange and lemon juice, but feel free to experiment with different combinations. You can also add fresh fruit for extra flavor.
We love to serve this delicious drink at family gatherings or special occasions. It’s a great way to add a little extra sparkle and flavor to any celebration. Enjoy!
- Feel free to experiment with different combinations of fruit juice.
- You can also add fresh fruit to the drink for extra flavor.
- Try adding a splash of vodka or gin for a kick.
- Substitute sparkling water with club soda for a more bubbly drink.
Nutritious Italian Prosecco Spritz
- Cocktail shaker, glasses, knife, cutting board, ice
- 1 cup Prosecco
- 0.5 cup orange juice
- 0.5 cup lemon juice
- 0.5 cup sparkling water
- null Fresh fruit (optional)
- Combine the Prosecco, orange juice, and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well and pour into glasses.
- Top with sparkling water and add fresh fruit, if desired.
- Serve immediately.