I love summer and I love grilling. That’s why I’m so excited to share with you my Perfect Grilled Italian Chicken recipe! It’s a family favorite that we’ve enjoyed for years, and I know it will become a staple in your own home.
Growing up, my mom always made this recipe for special summer occasions. We’d get together for a cookout and she’d make sure this chicken was the star of the show. There was something about the combination of the Italian seasoning, garlic, and lemon that was just perfect.
Whenever I make this recipe, I always take a few minutes to savor the memories of those summer cookouts. It’s a special reminder of the time spent together with my family, and I’m so grateful for it.
This Perfect Grilled Italian Chicken recipe is easy to make and absolutely delicious. The lemon, garlic, and Italian seasoning are the perfect combination of flavors, and the chicken comes out juicy and flavorful every time. Plus, it’s ready in under an hour, so it’s perfect for a weeknight dinner.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as my family and I do!
- For extra flavor, marinate the chicken for at least 30 minutes before grilling.
- If you don’t have Italian seasoning, you can use a combination of oregano, thyme, basil, and parsley.
- To make this dish vegetarian, substitute the chicken with your favorite vegetables.
Perfect Grilled Italian Chicken
- Grill, Knife, Cutting Board, Bowl, whisk, measuring cups and spoons
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 0.25 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- null Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil, Italian seasoning, garlic, lemon slices, salt, and pepper.
- Add the chicken and toss to coat evenly.
- Transfer the chicken to the grill and cook for 5-7 minutes per side, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve the chicken with the remaining lemon slices and enjoy!