I love to cook, and I am always looking for new recipes to experiment with. When I saw this recipe for Indian Grilled Chicken, I knew I had to try it out – and it’s become a favorite in my family. It’s a delicious, flavorful dish that’s sure to please everyone.
This recipe is inspired by my Indian heritage and the traditional flavors I grew up with. The marinade is a combination of spices and herbs that I usually have on hand, like cumin, coriander, chili powder, and garam masala. It’s a simple combination that packs a punch of flavor, and it’s always a hit with my family.
I love to serve this dish with a side of grilled vegetables and some warm naan bread for a complete meal. It’s a great way to bring everyone together and enjoy a delicious meal. Plus, it’s an easy recipe to make, so it’s perfect for busy evenings when you don’t have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen.
Give this recipe a try, and you won’t be disappointed!
Variations: You can also use boneless skinless chicken thighs instead of chicken breast. For a vegetarian version, try using paneer cheese or tofu instead of chicken.
Tips: Be sure to marinate the chicken for at least 30 minutes and up to 24 hours for the best flavor. You can also use a grill pan on the stovetop if you don’t have access to an outdoor grill.
Popular Indian Grilled Chicken
- Grill, Grill Brush, Tongs
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 0.25 cup plain yogurt
- 0.25 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 0.5 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the yogurt, olive oil, garlic, cumin, coriander, chili powder, garam masala, salt, and pepper.
- Add the chicken cubes and mix to coat evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill the chicken for 4-5 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Serve with grilled vegetables and warm naan bread.