Mangoes have been a staple in my family for generations. We love the sweet and tart flavor that it adds to any dish. I recently decided to experiment with adding an Indian twist to a classic margarita recipe. I came up with this delicious Quick Indian Spiced Mango Margarita that is sure to have you reaching for another glass!
I started by blending fresh mango, lime juice, and a bit of agave nectar for sweetness. Then I added a pinch of garam masala for a hint of Indian spice. The result was a perfect balance of sweet and spicy. To finish it off, I added a shot of tequila and some crushed ice. The result is a refreshing and flavorful drink that is sure to make your taste buds dance!
My family and I love to serve this margarita at parties, barbecues, and other gatherings. It’s the perfect way to cool off and take a break from the summer heat. Plus, the Indian spiced mango flavor is sure to make your guests ask for the recipe. So, if you’re looking for a unique and delicious way to beat the summer heat, give this Quick Indian Spiced Mango Margarita a try!
Tip: For a non-alcoholic version, substitute the tequila with club soda or tonic water.
Variation: For an extra spicy kick, add 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper to the drink.
Quick Indian Spiced Mango Margarita
- Blender, Cocktail Shaker, Margarita Glass
- 1 cup fresh mango, peeled and chopped
- 0.25 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 0.25 teaspoon garam masala
- 0.25 cup tequila
- null Crushed ice
- Add the mango, lime juice, agave nectar, and garam masala to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the blended mixture into a cocktail shaker and add the tequila.
- Shake vigorously and strain into a margarita glass filled with crushed ice.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and serve immediately.