My family loves Chinese foods, and this Chinese Sesame Salad is always a hit. I’m proud to introduce this savory and flavorful dish to my followers. I think it’s the perfect way to bring everyone together at the dinner table.
I created this recipe with the help of my kids. My son loves sesame seeds, so I added some to this salad to give it an extra crunch. I also added some colorful vegetables to make it look more appetizing. For the dressing, I used a combination of sesame oil and rice vinegar for a light and creamy flavor.
This Chinese Sesame Salad is easy to make and requires minimal ingredients and cooking time. We usually eat it as a side dish, but it’s also great as a main dish with some grilled chicken or fish. No matter how you serve it, this delicious salad will sure to please!
Variation 1: Try adding grilled chicken or fish to make it a main dish.
Variation 2: Add different vegetables like cucumbers or celery for more flavor and texture.
Variation 3: Use a different oil like olive oil or avocado oil for a different flavor.
Top Chinese Sesame Salad
- Large mixing bowl, whisk, measuring cups & spoons, large skillet
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 0.25 cup sesame seeds
- 0.25 cup sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons honey
- null Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce, carrots, red bell pepper, and sesame seeds.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sesame oil, rice vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder, honey, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.