This Tasty Chinese Noodle Bowl recipe is one that has been passed down in my family for generations. Ever since I was a little girl, I can remember my mom making this for us on special occasions. It was always a special treat!
I love the combination of flavors in this dish. The savory beef, the crunchy vegetables, the perfectly cooked noodles, and the delicious sauce all come together to make a meal that is truly unforgettable. This is the perfect dish for a weeknight dinner or a special occasion.
My mom would always make it with steak, but you can use whatever type of protein you prefer, such as chicken or shrimp. You can also make it vegetarian by omitting the meat and adding extra vegetables. You can also add extra spices and herbs to give it more flavor.
This Tasty Chinese Noodle Bowl is sure to be a hit with your family and friends. It’s a great way to get everyone together for a delicious meal!
- If you don’t have steak, you can use chicken or shrimp.
- Add extra vegetables for a vegetarian version.
- Add extra spices and herbs for more flavor.
- Serve it over rice for a heartier meal.
Tasty Chinese Noodle Bowl
- large pot, large skillet, strainer
- 1 pound beef steak, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 0.5 teaspoon black pepper
- 0.5 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups cooked noodles
- 2 cups mixed vegetables, such as carrots, bell peppers, and snow peas
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 0.25 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 0.25 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add the beef strips and olive oil. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the beef is browned.
- Add the garlic, ginger, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, sugar, black pepper, red pepper flakes, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Add the cooked noodles, vegetables, green onions, and cilantro. Stir to combine.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
- Serve in bowls and top with chopped peanuts.